[Nix-dev] Nixos.org down

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Tue Apr 15 19:58:20 CEST 2014

On 15/04/14 18:38, Eelco Dolstra wrote:

> On 15/04/14 18:27, Colin Putney wrote:
>> Hope this right place to post this. I don't speak German, but it looks like the
>> domain is being blocked, for some reason.
> Yeah, problem with the registrar. Should be fixed soon...

Where "soon" might be tomorrow, unfortunately.  In the meantime, if you need Nix
stuff right now, you can use the following /etc/hosts entries: nixos.org tarball.nixos.org releases.nixos.org hydra.nixos.org

and you can use the Nix option "--option binary-caches
http://d3m36hgdyp4koz.cloudfront.net/" to override cache.nixos.org.

Eelco Dolstra | LogicBlox, Inc. | http://nixos.org/~eelco/